Sunday, August 23, 2009

16 weeks of glory

Anticipatory though it may be, I sense with all my nephew's Spidey senses that this semester will be the best there ever was.  I see stellar performances in all my classes, monumental essays and jaw dropping test results.  In addition to all this my humility I predict the need for extinsive security measures in the event that someone will desire to know my genius for their own.  I'm going to invest in a guard dog I think.  My cousin has one that may just be what I'm looking for; tell me what you think:
Or I could save myself the time of training a new champ and stick with my parents dog.  She's older and *ahem* wiser and has no fear...
In any case, if these options are unfavorable to my needs I can always hire my nephew to protect me in my darkest hours.

0 comments: