Saturday, August 22, 2009

Welcome to my world...

I am content being a cat lady.  Yes, I have cats; it would be sillier than necessary to not have cats and say I am a cat lady.  For that matter, my father is as much of a cat lady as I am!  But I digress - My own cats are my joy and my therapy.  I share the responsibility of caring for our outdoor cats and kittens with my father and find as much amusement in them as my own.  I have successfully returned to school after a 15 year hiatus during which (and still) endured many health problems.  My days and nights are booked with quiet satisfaction and accomplishment.  I find solice in the beautiful things in this life and strive to keep a positive attitude when things get tough.  Being a proud aunt and daffy sister as well as an extremely grateful daughter, I am very close with my family and thankful for everything that each one of them does for me.  My world is simple and unflashy but it is mine. 

Fudge is a heavy drinker

0 comments: